Accelerate adoption and achievement of your records.
Records Management And Storage
Save space and ensure the security of your documents with a local off-site storage solution. Retrieve your records when you need them with your online account management portal, ensuring 24/7 visibility in to your inventory.
Records Management and Retention
Store what you need, safely destroy what you don't.
Storing “everything forever” increases litigation risk, discovery costs, and storage costs. Destroying information without regard to legal requirements can lead to severe sanctions, fines, unfavorable settlement during legal events, and brand damage. Risk and cost increase when a formal program is not in place.
You can reduce litigation risk, discovery, and storage costs by instituting a formal retention program that allows defensible destruction of information. Organizations partner with Iron Mountain Consulting to create a defensible Records Retention Schedule that is supported by relevant legal and operational requirements compiled from a comprehensive database of proprietary legal research. Iron Mountain can also provide international retention rules to enable a world-wide records and information management program.
What if you could get your information assets under control?
From the rapid expansion of records retention and privacy regulations to the increased number of litigation support and Discovery requests, you’re facing unprecedented information management challenges. And, while these challenges are placing increased pressure on your operational budgets, the risk of not addressing them is an even greater threat to your organization.
With Iron Mountain Consulting Services, you will be able to design, build, and execute practical, legally sound information and records management policies that alleviate the stress on your business and your budget. At the same time, you’ll be better positioned to meet growing global regulatory compliance obligations and be better prepared to mitigate the risks and high cost of potential litigation.
Iron Mountain Consulting provides expert advice that will enable you to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive information and records management program that addresses classification, retention and destruction policies, and compliance monitoring
- Safeguard your organization from compliance and Discovery exposure through risk assessment, litigation readiness mapping, and regular program audits
- Meet new and emerging compliance challenges; social media, legacy data clean-up, and email management
Unparalleled Knowledge And Experience
As part of our comprehensive Records Management Services we offer:
- Policy and procedure development
- Organizational guidance
- Retention Schedule development and legal research
- eLearning courses for records management awareness
- Communication and publicity templates